Lately, more and more people offer their services as a Pinterest Manager or Pinterest Virtual Assistant (Pinterest VA). What is that all about? What is a Pinterest Manager? What are Pinterest Management Services, and do you need something like that?
Important facts about Pinterest
- It is not a social network (but a visual search engine and an inspiring catalog of ideas).
- For many blogs, websites and shops it is a powerful source of traffic.
- Pinterest constantly reinvents itself, it takes a lot of time to keep up with the constant changes.
- Pinterest is different, strategies that work well on Facebook or Instagram are doomed to failure.
Pinterest Manager or VA?
Both Pinterest VAs and Pinterest Managers take care of your Pinterest account. They know how the platform works, and they will do all the work for you. They are managing and growing your account.
The boundaries are blurred. Pinterest Managers often have more experience than VAs, they are more strategic and can consult you in more detail. Both of them take care of keyword research, Pinterest SEO, pinning (at the optimal times), creating fresh pins, etc. They are crunching the numbers (by using both Pinterest and Google Analytics) and adapt the strategy if necessary.
So what exactly does a Pinterest Manager do?
Here are some of the tasks a Pinterest Manager will handle for you:
- A Pinterest Manager ensures that you get qualified traffic from Pinterest while you can focus on your business. He (I am a Pinterest Manager, so I will use the male form) knows Pinterest in detail and spends a lot of time keeping up to date.
- He knows what the Pinterest Algorithm wants, and he makes sure that your pins get seen, saved, and, most importantly, clicked.
- He knows which keywords work best for your account and audience because he did extensive keyword research.
- He knows what makes a Pin click-worthy and has the design and typography skills to create engaging Pins.
- He knows how to analyze, clean up and optimize an existing Pinterest account.
- He knows how to create, configure and optimize a new Pinterest business account the right way.
- He knows all about Pinterest SEO, including Pin descriptions, Board titles and descriptions, optimized profile texts and much more.
- He knows everything about the importance of fresh content and how to satisfy Pinterest and his customer’s audience even if his client does not have hundreds of blog posts.
- He cares about the accounts of his customers as if it was his own. He does not spam in any way and ensures that his client’s accounts stay safe.
- He knows how to use a Pinterest approved scheduling tool like Tailwind. Still, he also knows about the importance of manual pinning. Some types of Pins can’t be scheduled with Tailwind, and it is crucial to spend time on the platform to better understand what is going on at the very moment.
- He knows all the best practice approaches that work but is also willing to try new things like Story Pins, Video Pins, etc.
These are just a few of the things a Pinterest Manager does for you and your valuable Pinterest account. Also, there are essential tasks, such as the regular analysis of the numbers provided by Pinterest analytics and google analytics. Then there is… Hahaha, no worries, I will stop now before it gets even more complicated.
Hire a Pinterest Manager and focus on your business
Speaking of complicated things: many entrepreneurs just want to focus on their business – and they are absolutely right! Building, running, and managing a business is demanding and takes a lot of time. Keeping up with all the new developments at Pinterest and finding out what works best can be quite tricky. So why not hire a qualified Pinterest Manager who knows what he is doing and even enjoys his job because he loves this visual search engine?
Hi, I’m Matthias from Germany and I would love to manage your Pinterest Account for you!
I originally started out as a photographer and digital artist (both of which I still enjoy doing, if my time allows). Believe me, selling art online is hard. Most social networks didn’t work for me, which is why I eventually found my way to Pinterest.
That’s where it all began.
I discovered that Pinterest can drive lots of traffic. I found out that people are on Pinterest to get inspired and to take action. I learned that 87% of pinners have purchased something they saw on Pinterest, and 93% are going to do so. Source: Millward Brown
I started to get regular sales.
I dived deep into the fascinating world of Pinterest. I probably made pretty much every mistake possible. And I learned everything I could.
I have grown several accounts, some of them had more than 2 million monthly visitors. While creating an Online Course (How to sell more Art with Pinterest), I learned even more about Pinterest. Somebody once told me that explaining things to others helps to learn the ins and outs. Absolutely right!
With my course, I was able to help many artists get more qualified traffic. Over time, I realized that a specific type of student was most successful: dedicated, curious, and persistent. People that did the work. Although I can relieve my students of the burden of constantly taking care of all the innovations around Pinterest, I can’t do the work for them.
Introducing: Pinterest Account Management Services
To make one thing clear right from the beginning: I am offering my services to all kinds of businesses, not only to artists. As welcome as photographers, painters, and other creative people are to me, I also love working for entrepreneurs, bloggers, or online shop owners.
Pinterest works for so many niches!
So if you want to get more traffic from Pinterest but focus on your business, you’ve come to the right place. I would love to manage and grow your Pinterest account for you while you are free to grow your business. Please check out all the Pinterest Management Services that I offer and let me know how I can help you!